Monday, March 1, 2010

Heads for Haiti

Hey everyone!
Thanks for all the warm comments about my Sabriel work, you make it all worth it. :)

I've got something a little different here now, I was asked to be a part of the 100 Heads for Haiti charity exhibition being held by Spur Design here in Baltimore.
There's some BIG names in the show that I'll be able to share when the website for it is up! The exhibition is being held on April 10th, and each of the heads (all about 7x9 in) are selling for $100 each, to benefit Doctors Without Borders.

I'm a little sheepish, it's been a long time since I've worked traditionally, so this was a bit of an experiment for me. I hope someone will give her a good home, for a good cause.

I'm going to California for a while this week, and I'll have some fun illos to show you when I get back!

2 comments:

dadu shin said...

really love this. handled beautifully!
so much awesome stuff coming out of this show, and for a good cause!

ChloƩ Nicolay said...

hello !

I just discovered your website and you blog, and I want to let you know that I love your work, eye candy, really !

good luck !