Monday, March 18, 2013

Lady Knights//Women Warriors


My contribution to the Lady Knights//Women Warriors zine! I'm psyched to be in it with all the other awesome contributors, every piece i've seen for it looks RAD. Thanks to Abby, Julia, and Roxie for putting it all together--they'll be selling at MoCCA!

I've always had a thing for mysterious heroes, and I recently started a love affair with motorcycle ladies. (this one is a bosozoku bike!)
When I was asked to be in the zine, I was already considering making a book of my own warrior women...I'm even more excited now, so we'll see!

4 comments:

C. L. Stambush said...

Super sweet image. I stumbled upon this site via twitter. It seemed perfect for me, since I'm a motorcycle instructor and one of the few women who as ridden solo around India on a Royal Enfield Bullet. The bike was named...Kali!

www.clstambush.com

batsick said...

I have come across your drawings on tumblr through illustrator blogs showcasing works and I am quite glad that I found your work. Your usage of digital brushes is quite unique.

OWEN FREEMAN said...

So cool. The calm gesture with the gloves is perfection.

Nick said...

Wow... Thanks.. I'm at the first time on your blog! hire web designer